A good laugh can be the fuel that ensures happy, engaged employees and productive business. How? It stimulates our heart and lungs, increasing blood flow and releasing those feel-good endorphins from our brain. Happy work culture makes happy employees. Humor in the workplace has many benefits. Research and studies reveal that humor:
- Reduces Stress
- Builds Optimism
- Inspires Creativity
- Builds Trust
- Improves Communication
- Boosts Team Spirit
- Increases Productivity
- Improves Overall Employee Health
- Creates an inviting culture
- Increases Employee Retention Rate
- Of course, good humor is clean and shared at the appropriate time. It begins with the ability to laugh at one’s own mistakes or behavior. It never perpetuates stereotypes, fosters slurs against various races or orientations, or delivers a veiled criticism.
Come in and share a laugh with the Action Team. We are in the people business and we like that.
At Action Staffing we don’t just fill job orders . . .
- We make a difference in the lives and in the communities we serve.
- We create thousands of jobs year after year
- For American citizens of all ethnicities and we are proud of that.
- Contact us today or visit us at actionstaffing-group.com.