- Under direct supervision, performs a variety of tasks related to maintaining the accounts receivable for an organization.
- Communicates and interacts with customers, vendors and co-workers professionally ensuring questions are answered accurately and in a timely manner.
- Functions as a team member within the department and organization, as required, and perform any duty assigned to best serve the company.
- Accumulates, sorts, and files receivable documentation to facilitate research and reconciliation.
- Verify adjustments to invoices made at time of delivery, process, collections and/or adjustments as needed.
- Prepares, prints and processes customer invoices on a weekly and monthly basis. May record out of town bank deposits, transfers, voids, non-sufficient funds (NSF) checks and associated activity.
- May process daily credit card and wire transfers.
- Researches and enters cash receipts and updates customer ledgers, as needed.
- Assist customers, sales representatives and internal staff with payments, credits, invoices, balances due and adjustments.
- May respond to driver inquiries relating to adjustments to invoices.
- Print reports for management or other departments; maintain accurate records of accounts receivable including filing and statements.
- Back up other accounting or administrative support staff, as needed.
8:00AM – 5:00PM Monday – Friday