Start planning now to avoid summer vacation staffing shortages which result in overtime pay and burned out employees.
- Establish a clearly-defined vacation policy: For example, how is vacation time accrued, how far in advance must requests be made, what’s the policy when too many employees request the same days, etc?
- Communicate: Once you have established a policy, ensure that every employee knows and understands the plan.
- Plan ahead: Determine when you will need support staff and how many you will need. Look both at the last couple of years and your projections for the future.
- Remember, your staffing partner is your best friend: They can help you gauge the need and be prepared. They can also handle last-minute reductions and increases.
We are in the People business, and we like that!
We pride ourselves on helping others every single day.
At Action Staffing we don’t just fill job orders . . .
- We make a difference in the lives and in the communities we serve.
- We create thousands of jobs year after year
- For American citizens of all ethnicities and we are proud of that.
- Contact us today or visit us at actionstaffing-group.com.